Posts Tagged ‘Which Powerboat course should I do?’

Which RYA powerboat course?

rya intermediate powerboat course - instructor picking up a fender from the side of a grey rib

The RYA Powerboating scheme is for people wanting to skipper open boats up to 10 meters in length. Here we are looking at the main RYA Powerboat courses. The RYA also offer two specialist powerboat courses -The RYA Safety boat course and the RYA Tender operators course, more on these to come. The RYA Powerboat…

Read More