NAME: Andy Murray
POSITION: Owner & Principal of Ocean Sports Tuition
SPECIALISM: RYA Training
CONTACT EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Since 2004 Andy Murray, owner of Ocean Sports Tuition, has been striving to provide the perfect environment for offering tuition to new comers and experienced boaters.
Andy started sailing at the age of 10 in beautiful Mudeford Harbour, commencing sailing lessons in a small dinghy called a Torch before quickly progressing onto a Topper, laser, 420, Seafly and then campaigning a Fireball.
In 1996 Andy decided that he wanted to become an instructor and successfully became a multi activity instructor in a number of disciplines: power boating, windsurfing, sailing and canoeing.
From these beginnings Andy has taught and skippered in a number of different locations all over the world including Australia, Falkland Islands, New Zealand, France, Malta and Italy.
With 20 years experience in the industry Andy is still dedicated to introducing as many people as possible to all thing water based.
- RYA MCA Yachtmaster Examiner - Sail and Motor
- RYA MCA Advanced Powerboat Examiner
- RYA Powerboat Advanced Instructor Trainer
- RYA PWC Instructor Trainer
- RYA Cruising Instructor Trainer - Sail and Motor
- RYA Training Centre Inspector
- RYA Yachtmaster Instructor Sail and Motor
- RYA Advanced Powerboat Instructor
- RYA Sea Survival Instructor
- RYA Shore based Instructor
- RYA VHF SRC Instructor/Assessor
- RYA Senior Dinghy Instructor
- RYA intermediate Windsurf Instructor