- Salary – £25,000-£28,000 depending on experience.
- Benefits – 28 days’ annual holiday and enrolment in workplace pension scheme.
- Southampton based
Ocean Sports Tuition specialises in RYA Powerboat and Motor Cruising training and has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Instructor to join our dynamic team.
This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in water sports training and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
Heading up our Motor Cruising side of the business, you will work closely with the school principal and Chief instructor for powerboating, to assist and develop all aspects of the RYA Training.
Key responsibilities will be the delivery of:
- RYA Motor Cruising scheme courses
- RYA Powerboat scheme courses
- Charter skipper
- Safety boat skipper
- You will have at least 3 years’ experience delivering RYA Powerboat training, be hard working and be able to work unsupervised.
- RYA Powerboat level 2 instructor
- RYA PWC proficiency certificate
- RYA Advanced Powerboat COC
- RYA MCA Yachtmaster offshore – Motor
Desirable Qualifications –
- RYA Advanced powerboat instructor
- RYA Cruising instructor motor
- RYA Yachtmaster instructor motor
- RYA Shore based instructor
If this sounds like your next job, please email your CV and covering letter to Andy@oceansportstuition.co.uk